Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Midge Life in the Dreamhouse!

Hey Gang!

Back several years ago, I purchased Barbie and Midge Dreamhouse set at T.J. Maxx.
The box was horrible! but the dolls were in good shape!

 Promo Photos courtesy of Mattel
I got them for the bodies but when got them home, the Midge doll caught my eye
I love her red hair! I must admit to being a sucker for red hair and the Midge/ Steffie 
head sculpts! So while the blonde head is up for sale with a few other life in the 
dreamhouse Barbies heads, I had to keep the Midge!
It was confusing for me around this time. I kept see different styles of Midge, 
Life in the Dreamhouse the set like what I purchased and the single!
Life in the Dreamhouse two dress set!

There was also a Glam Style Midge out too.  All of this doll had the larger head.
The hair eyes and lip color was a little different. They all looked similar to me at first but some 
time online showed me the difference!
Dreamhouse-a really red redhead
Glam Style- a strawberry blonde
From looking online, I knew that I wanted the Dreamhouse Midge but I wanted the 
Glam Style outfit! So I had the doll and was able to find parts outfit on Facebook!

She is now happy living in Johnston with her family! Say Hello Charlotte!
Charlotte: Hello! Nice to meet you all!



She needed a husband! So who should be the husband of Dreamhouse Midge?
Why McDreamy of course!
or Robert Mckenzie doll from Enchanted
I will be featuring him again in May!
So here is Charlotte with her husband Dr. Patrick McDreamy!
The McDreamy's
Charlotte: Say hello to the nice folks honey!
Patrick: Hello! 


Honey I have to head out the the hospital! I have a early morning staff
meeting. Charlotte: OK, see you at home.

If you are follower of my blog, you will know that I made them a couple
back in April of 2014 when I found Patrick again in a thrift store.


OK, Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Linda! I really like this couple too!