Sunday, July 7, 2019

Painting My New Slim Ken!

Hey Gang!

I have gotten comfortable with repainting the hair on my Ken dolls. Not
good enough to sell but good enough for me!

OK, So before!


Please Forgive my photos! I have dirt under the lens and need to get it out!

After- try #1!

First, I tried something kinda fancy! Two shade of orange, yellow, gold and brown!






I found that I liked the gold, brown and yellow but the orange was to much for me.
I washed it off and started again!

Try #2!

This time the three color with dark edging!



Kinda Beachboyish!  I think this works for me or him! He needs a name!  One that I
haven't used here yet!

OK, Thanks For looking!

1 comment:

april_n_paris said...

Oh that looks really good! Hey, as long as the dolls don't complain...it's all good!!!