Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Doll Therapy! A 12 Step Program!

Hey Gang!

I thought I would share with you one of my posts from Facebook.
Doll Therapy A 12 Step Program!

Original art of Doll Therapy made by Lorella Mascot-she did it!

And sometime just to escape the problems of life!
It is a great way to workout issues that are unresolved!


Suggestion!
 And sometimes challenge you!
 Suggestion!
 You aren't limited to these products...it is a suggestion.
 Do this twice a week! More if necessary! 
 This helps you understand each doll!
 They may be little but they have big feelings!
 Practice on dolls you longer want, or cheap doll from the dollar store. Try temporary paints
or other things that aren't permanent until you feel comfortable.
 Doll get lonely without more company!
 This benefits you and others!
 This is a key step!
I hope you 

OK, Thanks For Looking!


5 comments:

Presto said...

I love your doll therapy pics! They're all so uplifting.

april_n_paris said...

Thank you for this post. It is true. Dolls help us cope. Dolls provide us an escape from stressful moments. Dolls bring us lots of joy. I really don't "need" any more dolls. But each time a new one comes into the house, it's like Christmas. It makes me feel good. And it's a helluva lot cheaper than therapy!!!!!

monstercrafts said...

What a wonderful post! It is true, dolls help me when I'm stressed out. Focusing on taking pics of them or crafting things for them puts me in a good mood and relieves my stress.
If you don't mind, I will link this post when I write my next blog post.
Take care!

DollsDolour said...

Found my way here from MonsterCrafts! Such a great post and I do agree! My dolls have helped me a lot with my health. I use photography and sewing. It makes me focus and then go outdoors for a walk, with camera in one hand and doll in the other hand.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Presto, April, monstercrafts, DollsDolour!

Presto, Yeah, I kinda like them too!

April and monstercrafts, I totally agree! They make such an impact on our lives!

monstercrafts, No, I don't mind!

DollsDolour!, Welcome to my blog! I have deleloped skill I might not have from working with my dolls!