Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Emoji Fun Curvy Fashionista!

Hey Gang!

I finally got my Emoji Fun #39rCurvy Fashionista! I had only seen
pictures of her on line. I couldn't really tell what her face looks
like until I got her home! She is one the few dolls that I have gotten
that seemed to have so much personality out of the gate ...or should I
say box!

Ms. Leo, let me out!
 Come on! Get me out of this box!

 I thought she would look like Fancy Flowers Fashionista.

Something about Fancy Flowers looks like Lupita to me!
Side by side!
She looks like a darker Romper  Chic Fashionista!
Side by side!
So here is her boxed outfit!  I love the fact that she come with two additional
outfits even if I don't like all the pieces of the outfits.  They have to make up for
not at least given her click knees!
The jacket isn't denim but it does have great detailed print.  It looks like
something a teacher would wear. One of my teaches might get this vest!

I really don't need these glasses either!  I can see well without them!
The pink shoes are kinda OK!  I have large feet so I can't wear just any shoe!
Shoes have Barbie logo on them!  Did anyone notice that!
Here is her foot and a BB body foot!
Not such a high instep!

Size 9W!
Not Liv size but larger than the average Barbie!


Without the jacket the dress is very cute!
I love this dress!
It shows off my curves!  
Let's try some different shoes!

I feel like Beyonce' in this dress!
 Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no
Her second outfit!
I put her second outfit with the pink shoes!
She wasn't feelin the boots with the toes out!

Yeah, the purpose of boots is to cover the foot! Not to have my toes out!
Her hair has less curl that some of the other Fashionista I've purchased. 

And she doesn't have earrings. 
Yeah She has earrings! 
Many of the new Fashionistas have simple and not overdone makeup! I love the way
the makeup looks!  I have some issues with the way they did some of the darker
doll's makeup.

The skirt is very nice and fits well!
The pattern on the top is interesting too! it is a different direction on the back...
or at least mine is!
So I thought she would have the Rosie O'Donnell body but no!
OK, Last outfit!

I need earrings Ms. Leo!

I have an ear piercing day coming up soon!  You might get done then!

Hey what! A day? I have to stand in line or something? Oh it is not
going down like that ! I need to talk to the manager!
All other Dolls: Ha ha ha!

There might be a fashion Show for her coming up soon!
I need a fashion show!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

13 comments:

Phyllis said...

Isn't she pretty?! Just too bad there is no articulation. Maybe someday Mattel will give us a Curvy body instead of just teasing us with the Instagram Style photos.

Georgia Girl said...

She is gorgeous!! I love love her complexion.

Muff said...

Thanks for this first person review (via doll, lol)! She was really busting out those Single Ladies moves.

jSarie said...

She looks great! I confess, that denim vest had stopped me from really looking at her, but in everything else she looks fabulous!

MissSpottyJane said...

Congrats on the new girl! Thanks for the comparison photos, there are so many new heads out now.

Jaye's Doll Space said...

Yes, fashion show. Absolutely! I like all the dolls you showed in this post. Congratulations on adding Emoji Fun to your group.

Brini said...

Congratulations on getting her. I still don't like the vest, lol. I have been on the fence about getting her but you never know.

Brenova said...

Love your review. A fashion show willow great! I'll be in the audience for sure.

Farrah said...

She"s a beauty! I cant wait to see her in person! Great review. :)

Vanessa said...

She is so pretty when you see her face without the glasses. Love her complexion and her wavy hair.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Phyllis, Georgia Girl, Muff, jSarie, Miss Spotty Jane, Janainah, Brini, Brenova, Farrah and Vanessa!

Phyllis, I don't think they will give us curvy in all the complexions! I still need an articulated body for my Princess of South Africa complexion dolls!

Georgia Girl and Vanessa! She is very pretty! She is soo getting more blog time!

Farrah, I hope you get to see her!

Muff, She is a mess! You should see all the things she has been doing!

jSarie and Brini, Yes the vest could be real denim with real details! Don't
let that stop you from giving her a good look!

jSarie and Miss Spotty, There are some great new head sculpts! I am excited to see what OOAK artists will do with them!

Janainah and Brenova, Then I'll have to do one!

D7ana said...

Thanks for posting all the photos of the Emoji Fun Fashionista. She's on my Want List, too. (Yes, there ARE dolls NOT on that list, lol.)

I thought that the vest looked like something an elementary-school teacher might wear. I like the dress without the vest, too.

I got the Romper Fashionista face on the Olympic Nikki doll at a steal for $5.00 at Walmart. Do need to get at least one Pazette-face doll.

Ms. Leo said...

D7ana, I think you are right on all accounts! :)