Wednesday, May 3, 2023

May is Disney Month! Disney Store DISNEY FROZEN 2 DELUXE DOLL BOX set

 Hey Gang!

There is another Frozen 2 doll set. It is the set that includes Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, Mattias and The Nokk from the Disney store pictured below.

Hiding in the shadow of the corner of the box is Lt. Mattias. There are a few reasons it may appear that he is hiding. One is that he is in the corner. The other is that because he is the darkest doll that Disney has ever made, getting the lighting right for all of the dolls and the horse in this photo was a bit hard for them.  This set was selling for about $99 in the Disney store I'm told but they are asking a lot more for them on eBay($175-250).

I just wanted the new Lt. Mattias to add to my collection. I had the others in the set that I wanted. I was able to find him, without shoes for $12.  Here he is!

He has a great face which why I wanted him. His jacket details are mostly printed except for the belt and apelets. 
With the jacket off. you can see he has the same body as most of the Disney store male dolls with the same articulation.
His pants are gray and Velcro in the back.
The inside is actually satin..
Here he is compared to the Jakks version that I purchased a Walmart when he was first released. You can see that the Jakks headsculpt and the Disney Store are very close.  The Jakks has molded on pants and shoes and is shorter.  The Jakks version is lighter in complexion too.
Compared to the older Steven doll.
Steven, Mattias and AA Fashionista Ken #153
Fresh Squad Anthony and Mattias
Without pants
I do like the fact that Disney store males have painted on underwear/swimsuits,
The brothers Sterling!
Booker and Stringer.
I saw a makeover of the Jakks version into Morgan Freeman.


Video


OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: