Wednesday, May 17, 2023

May Is Disney Month and Pacific Islander Month! Maui Action Figure/Doll!

 Hey Gang!

So as you might remember, I purchase the Moana doll quite a while back.  A few months after that I saw the Moana and Maui set show up at my local Target but I never saw the Maui doll/action figure by itself.. A few years later, like the beast doll, I started to see Maui show up on Ebay for quite a lot of money. I never though I could use him in my Johnston collection of character because of his body shape and lack of outfits. 

Maui thinks that tattoos are as good as clothes! Maui, it is too cold here to just wear this outfit in the winter in Johnston!

About Maui!

Maui the demigod comes with fishhook swinging action and says 10 phrases from Disney's Moana movie. He is somewhat Poseable. His arms move at elbow but not the knees or feet. His head doesn’t turn either. He has a stubby body and feet. 

Warning Nude Doll!

My Maui!

 Lately Maui has reduce in price so I got one. I got mine used on ebay for $5.00! He wasn't complete as you can see.

I first saw him used in this diorama Maui .(check out the link) Clothes and shoes were sourced for him. He looked interesting here. 

Then saw him used as an OOAK Felix doll. See this video by CupcakeSquad! I stated the video from where Maui was being transformed.

The eyes and face were soften and it gives him a better look. I hope to make him  some outfits and have him as boyfriend for one of my plus size girls.


OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: