Tuesday, May 10, 2022

May is Disney Month! Latest Purchase-Disney Frozen II And Tangled!

 Hey Gang!

So you  might remember me mentioning that I like the dad in the Disney Frozen 2 Arendelle Royal family set but that I didn't want to pay the price for him. I've looked at him every time I'm in Target.

Frozen II Arendelle Royal Family set!


Well waiting pays off! I found the dad, mom, Kristoff, Anna and Flynn Ryder all at a great price! Just in time for Disney Month!


First, about the characters from Frozen 2:

Ana

Queen Iduna

Kristoff

King Agnarr

You got to love this face and I'm a sucker for red hair!

Finally there is Flynn Ryder!



This doll were a great find!Each doll will get its' own review later but I wanted to show you them.  They need a body swap and restyling and then they will make a great addition to the blog!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: