Friday, December 8, 2017

New Items Spotted!

Hey Gang!

Spotted new items in Target and Toys R Us!

First up Target!

Plaid Shirt and Shorts

Tee and Gray Sweaters

Then Toys R Us



Spotted this Skipper size doll!

I had thought she was Skipper until I looked closely.

Then I thought she might be a petite but she is a little too short!

So, I guess Skipper's got a new friend!  And it makes me think the
new AA Stacie and friends are Skipper size and not Stacie size!

OK, Thanks For Looking!



5 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

Wow! The Ken clothes have not shown up in my area yet. I am so happy!! Yay! We can never have enough Ken clothes. Happy Holidays to you!

Unknown said...

I found some new boxed Barbie clothes at Toys are Us this weekend but didn't see anything new for poor ole Ken. Guess I will have to wait till they hit the stores in Houston. Thanks for the heads up.

Muff said...

Love those Ken clothes! I like how sedate and normal looking they are.

Phyllis said...

Starting to see some of the new dolls and clothes around here too. It looks like the Baby Sitter Inc dolls are starting show up at some Walmarts, but haven't seen them locally. I went to the Walmart website and asked for notification as to when they would be in stock.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Georgia Girl, Sandra Booth, Muff and Phyllis!

Georgia Girl, I hope you are able to find them. They are pretty good as mix ins with your other Ken's clothing!

Sandra Booth, I didn't see any Barbie clothes. I will have to be on the lookout!


Muff, I am so glad that there isn't anything pink or feminine in these pieces. The charcoal gray sweats are really nice!

Phyllis, does Wal-Mart doll items show up in stores or on the website first? Some people have said that this doll is the new Skipper face for 2018. I have seen a doll Amazon with this same outfit but with the current Skipper face. I am hoping to see more dolls locally.