Hey Gang!This is my Nola wishing you Happy Holidays! I posted this photo on Facebook.
You might have seen it there! She is wearing a bottle cover I got in the after
So anyway....Happy New Year! aHHHSorry I haven’t posted sooner. I have been taking
a class on discover and living your gifts. It was wonderful! Maybe I will talk to
you about it later.
One thing I love about the New Year is New Year post. Many people post about
what they plan to do for the New Year. I love see what they have planned.
I want to Vanessa for noticing that I did try to keep up and do my posts on the
year of the children. I didn’t get a chance to post all my dolly children but I did
get to a number I was please with.
My plans for this year are to:
- Sell the things that I am no longer using or interested in.
- To find more venues to sell dolls and doll related things. I really don’t like selling on eBay anymore.
- To only purchase doll stuff with the money from what has been sold.
- Do more customizing of dolls
- Complete projects- I will need to number them so that I know how many I have to complete.
- Take more photos. Even if I don’t post them.
- Post and complete more informational post.
- Introduce more dolls and give them stories. (They aren’t doing me any good sitting in a box.)
- Do more diorama posts.
- As always “get more organized”.
This year will be the year of my Silver Foxes!
OK, I’ll share one of the things I learned in the class I took. You not only want
to surround yourself with people who support you but with people who hold
you accountable to the things you say you want to do.