Monday, October 6, 2014

My Latest Head Swap!

Hey Gang!

So here are my new head swaps!  I am just loving reboding with the Keyshia doll body!
Thus far I have done three. 

Todd

and now....Amorie
 She is on the body of the first issued Keyshia!

                                                              1st and 2nd issue
The 1st issue doll is more of a carmal and the 2nd issue is more of a walnut color.
 I think this head on this body is more in proportion.
 Here she is with her sister Mona.
And what happen to Keyshia's head?
I put her head on a HSM Taylor's body. 
Here she is on that body!
 
A rebodied Keyshia/Taylor doll is available on my dollpage listing.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

12 comments:

Phyllis said...

Great rebodying choices. I really like the Keyshia body too. Didn't think about rebodying the Moxie Girlz kids. Really nice!

Georgia Girl said...

I love your rebodies! Amorie looks super cute! Now, I am regretting not purchasing any of the Keshia dolls.

Mustiwait said...

Nice! I wish I had an AA Todd to play with. I will win from ebay one of these days.

Jewell said...

Nice head swaps! Amorie is my favorite. I agree that larger body is more in proportion with her head.

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

Great job, Ms Leo. I recently purchased two of mini Moxie Girlz, but have no plans to rebody. I do like what you've done.

I too wish I had a Todd to play with. I have two, but they are part of wedding gift sets.

dbg

limbe dolls said...

Amorie looks really good as an older child. I have also found the Keyshia body very useful for head swaps. I wish she were more readily available.

RoxanneRoxanne said...

Amorie looks adorable on the Keyshia body!

The grandmommy said...

All of your swaps are nice! They all are in great proportion.

D7ana said...

Congratulations on your rebodying dolls. They look great. Thanks for sharing.

Vanessa said...

You always were the queen of kid head swaps. I like what you've done. Amorie's head size is conducive to a larger body.

Muff said...

The Moxie girl look so cute!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Phyllis, Georgia Girl, Mustiwait, Jewell, dbg of BDE, limbs doll, RoxanneRoxanne, The grandmommy, D7ana, Vanessa and Muff!

Phyllis, Georgia Girl and limbs doll, wish I had more Keyshia for reboding. I think the new Stacie would be a great rebody for one of the other Moxie Kids.

Mustiwait, I hope to get another Todd to have at the original size.

Jewell, I like the new proportions too!

dbg of BDE , I. think you need a third Todd!

The grandmommy and Vanessa, I'm glad you enjoy my swaps!

RoxanneRoxanne, I love her on her new body.

D7ana and Muff, I am glad you liked my swap.