Sunday, September 4, 2011

My latest purchase!

My latest purchase!
I had to go to a meeting out my area, so I decided while
there to check out the local TRU. They had a Basic male
accessory set. .. for 23.00. Outrageous! I already have a
black shirt, the key item in the set (for much cheaper off
one of the website for action figures), and enough Ken
sneaker for the free world. So I didn’t really need this set.
So, let’s keep looking around. What do you know, they had
a Liv Spa Playset! I haven’t seen one near me. It was
marked $19.99 but when I scanned it, it came up $25.00.
If you want to be make me buy something, let is scan higher
that the price on the shelf! So they adjusted the price and I
purchased it. Bling needs a work station and this should be
the right size for her. What is in the set? Here are some
pictures! Pardon the glare!


Her is what you get!


The hair dryer is clear. I like that!



The one pictured is opaque.



Face mask (may be too big), make-up, flat irons, a tubes &
bottle, and a file.



A chair , sink, blow dryer, towel's and


a stand. Sorry about the glare. A foot & hand basins.



You don't get the pretty robe pictured!


Since Bling is going to be a manicurist, I think this
works for her! I did some test shots to see.



Sooo, you work at the museum? Do you know a
guy named Brice?

11 comments:

limbe dolls said...

You scored! Congratulations.

Chynadoll said...

Great purchase! i could totally see Bling with all that!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks limbe dolls. After reading Vanessa post or regretted purchases, I should have purchased the other one they had too!

Georgia Girl said...

Great purchase. I need this for my salon. Thanks for sharing.

Frannie said...

Great find!

Dollz4Moi said...

I've seen this set at Kmart. I like some of the pieces but I left it behind. I have a few salon sets that I need to combine into one awesome set. But I won't guarantee that if I find it for a great price I won't buy it ;O)

Ms. Leo said...

Dollz4Moi, I think alot of us have the idea of combining our salon sets. I have seen a few combined and madeover that looked really great. Maybe we should all to a post of funiture we makeover!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks Frannie, Chynadoll and Georgia Girl.

Georgia Girl, it look like alot of us have a salon dio in our future.

Chynadoll, Bling wants to personalize her area now.

Frannie said...

Saw in TRU's today, the pretty robe comes with the new SPA dolls.

Stardoll40 said...

LIV play sets, bodies and clothing are awesome! $25?? TRU drives me nuts with their prices sometimes. They need to get with it...that's expensive for no reason.

Great purchase, I love Bling...she's such a cutie.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks Frannie! I haven't seen the Spa dolls. I will have to look for them.

Tracy, TRU doesn't do much discounting. So when they mark something wrong, I have to take it to them.