Friday, February 26, 2010

Taking Time Off For The Flower Show!!

I will be taking time off from blogging and surfing the net to spend time with my first love.....PLANTS! The plants and the doll use to compete for room at my house. I love plants and my husband loves some kinds of plants. It is kinda how we met. Anyway, a year ago I go greenhouse space for my plants and now have more doll space.

Oh back to the topic, I will be at the Philadelphia International Flower Show for the next ten days! I like to think of it as a ten day birthday party for Ms. Leo! I will be giving out info on cacti and succulent growing, doing a workshop on community gardening, introducing lecturers and authors of books on gardening, attending a few cocktail parties and luncheons and generally getting my "plant on"!

Now it is not to say that some doll thing won't slip in. There are some great vendors at the show that sell dollhouse miniatures. I bought a few last year and I will be look for their both again. There are several great classes in the Flower Show on miniatures. They are inspiring for those of us who like dioramas.

For those of you who like plant too, I will post my pictures of the show on Flickr.

So, ta until I return.

No comments: