Friday, July 31, 2020

I Won! WOO HOO!

Hey Gang!

I won a contest on Instagram!

I like to enter contest for doll stuff and I do pretty good at winning!  I have won a 
few times on Blogger and once on Facebook.This my first IG win! 
The announcement!


The contest was being held by plasticallystyle and was listed on her IG and
blog page Plastically Perfect. Great photos and styles to be found on both!

 Here is my prize!

She will be mailed from Denmark and I am told she will take a while to arrive!
I am still happy to win.

OK, Thanks For Looking!


4 comments:

Lynn said...

Very exciting, congrats on your win-enjoy:@)

monstercrafts said...

Congratulations on your win! I will check out your Instagram ASAP.

april_n_paris said...

Congratulations. Very happy for you.

IHime said...

Congratulations! The doll looks beautiful.