Tuesday, March 12, 2019

So I Know It Is Not Dolls!

Hey Gang!

So I know it is not dolls but let me post some pictures from the Phila. Flower Show!

Winner of Yin and Yang class/category
The before

The after!
 The reclaiming of a vacant lot. Plants that pull the toxins from the soil!

 This one is life and death!
Cradle gardens! This is a garden that is planted at grave site.  People plant this gardens
in a few old cemetery in Phila. OK, It's a Philly thang!  They plant gardens and picnic there.

My baby at the show!

 Longwood Gardens new Clivia!
 Tea cup orchids
 My first ribbon of many ribbons this year!
 My Scouts won 30 ribbons!
 Live competitions on the Show Room Floor!
















I have more photos that I will post to my other blog!

OK,Thanks For Looking!

3 comments:

april_n_paris said...

Beautiful photos. It must have been glorious to be in an environment filled with beautiful flowers and plants...especially at this time of year when winter has not ended! It's not dolls but thank you for sharing these photos!

Jeanie said...

I really like that reclaimed vacant lot.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments April and Jeanie!

April, I look forward to the show each year! It is my Robin, my sigh of spring! I love the smells and seeing old friends there, learning what's new in the garden world and for a few days, being in center city!

Jeanie, the reclaimed lot is a big deal in urban areas! Pennsylvania Horticultural Society that produces the Flower Show, has done hundreds all over Philadelphia!