Saturday, March 23, 2019

Birthday Presents To Me!

Hey Gang!

While I was away for the Phila. Flower Show, I had a birthday! WooHoo!
I am 29 again!😃

I purchased a few inexpensive doll stuff for myself for my birthday.  I purchased
some expensive plants for my birthday to.  I will share with you my doll stuff!

First up is the My Life As-Reversible Background! 

I have seen them at Walmart for a while.  And many of you have purchased them.
I thought the scale on them was off but I think I can make this one work!  For
$2.00 I am going to give it a try. I still think the scale on the others are off.  I
may change my mind.
Front
 Back!
OK, let's give it a look!  Because the grass on the park scene is lighter than what I 
normally use as grass, I purchased a light green tablecloth to serve as grass!
 I have to work with it to eliminate the glare but not bad!

 Might need to do a low temp press on the tablecloth too!

I can see where it could be a great thing for quick dios for my dolls!
I have a brown bench that would work well here that I need to find.
A quick park scene! Hanna: It's a nice day to be outside!

 Joined by friends!The boys: Hanna! great to see you!
 Joined by another friend!
Hanna: the sun is really starting to come out now!
Jay and Vanessa agree!
I can see that many of my dolls will be hanging out in the Park!  I think the park
will be in the center of town and many dolls will have to cross it on their way to
places!

I will post the rest of my presents and do a dio of the other side next!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

3 comments:

D7ana said...

Cute! That looks a bit like Love Park in Philly.

Belated happy birthday wish!

april_n_paris said...

So interesting to see you set up the scene, old school. It's just the way they used to do movie settings a long time ago. Definitely a lost art!!!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments D7ana and April!

D7ana, it has been so long since I've been to Love Park that I didn't notice that! You have a great eye!

April, for a first try, it wasn't to bad but if I add more details it will soften it up some and give it more depth.