Friday, January 3, 2014

FOR 2014! Up Date!

Hey Gang!

Inspired by Dana, I too am planning what I want to do and
what I need to do in 2014. So what is on my list?
Blog Stuff

1. Making sure all my post have proper labels.
I like it when I go to a blog and can find things be caused
there are labels.

 2. Update my blogg with a new banner.
I hope in doinging this it won't screw up things. I had that
problem when I changed the layout of my. It is important
keep things fresh.

3. Restore and delete some posts.
In reviewing some of my post I noted spelling errors and I
even deleted a post by accident. I will fix that. I will make an
effort to proof better but I'm not the best at proofing my self.

4. Better organize in what I do and how I do it.
If I plan my post , I could do more of them.

Doll stuff!

5. Reduce!
Get rid of dolls I don't want,  doll things I have duplicates of and
know what I really have.

6. Froggy more stuff and spend less money on stuff I can make.

7. Do better on theDoll Page.
Sell more stuff and be better organized with my page.

8. Have more time for pure play.

OK, Thanks For Looking!


7 comments:

Heather said...

I hear ya! A lot of your resolutions are very similar to mine over at the Traveling Twig... and the Majokko Shop... maybe my resolution should be to have fewer blogs... but... but I can't help it! XD

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

I definitely need to reduce, reduce, reduce!

Best wishes with your 2014 plans, Ms. Leo.

dbg

Male Doll World said...

Great things to do for 2014. Wishing you the best.

RoxanneRoxanne said...

This is an impressive list. Best wishes for 2014!

The grandmommy said...

Here! Here! I'll drink to that!

Carrickters said...

These sound like great resolutions. I wish you every success for 2014. However, proofreading your own work is always hard - I always get someone else to read my posts and I read my daughter's posts as it is way easier to pick up mistakes in something you are reading for the first time.

D7ana said...

Good luck with your New Year's goals, Ms. Leo!

I so hear you about the reduce goal. Sigh. The only way I will allow myself to get more dolls. Uh huh. I'm going to go brutal on me ;-)

We all have typos - I have found some years later and grabbed my hair - and it's good to correct them when we see them. However, deleting posts can be a loss to your readers. I've missed posts that other bloggers deleted. Just something to keep in mind because the blog is yours.

Be seeing you in this new year.