Wednesday, April 17, 2024

2024 The Looks AA Ken #25!

 Hey Gang!

I just received my The Looks AA Ken 2024 yesterday! 

Promo Photo
He is my photo!
He wears a neon yellow shirt with periwinkle pants and silver low-top boots.
I was hoping for a new complexion.  I was hoping for something closer to the 80's Steve's complexion. I have a lot of males that have that complexion that needs articulated bodies.
Close-up!
He has a new broad body.
#25 compared to #4!
As you can see, it is an easy head swap!
He also works well with Fashionista #130.
And with Fashionista #153 who was originally on a broad body.
I feel like myself but better!
OK, let's have a little fun and try some non-Mattel heads.
Fresh Squad Anthony
AA Avon Groom male
The 2024 Looks AA Ken is not a new head sculpt! It has been used at least three other times. 
Basic Ken #17
Texas A&M AA Cheerleader Ken
AA Convention Power Couple Ken.



OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: