Wednesday, February 14, 2024

More Defa Lucy Dolls!

 Hey Gang!

These are my new Defa Lucy dolls. I found some on Temu, Shein. and two on eBay.  
Defa Lucky Beautys


Defa Lucy Fashion Girl.
If you are wondering about the neck knob, it looks like this!
There are two types of feet. Some have flat feet and some have high heel feet. The dolls in heels have high heel feet and the dolls with flat shoes have flat feet.
This girl I'm calling Loreal because of her beautiful hair color.  I have redressed her in a purple sweatsuit.
This doll I'm calling Lorna. She was part of a set that I found on eBay. They were sold nude.
This is Nadia.

Warning Nude dolls!

Here are the dolls that I found on eBay.

I swapped the body of Lorna with the high-heeled feet with Loreal's body. Loreal with need high-heeled feet because she will be the more glamorous one. 

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: