Tuesday, February 6, 2024

My Chirstmas Present!

 Hey Gang!

I want to apologize for not posting much in the past month but I had some family issues that I had to address. I was only able to post a few pictures on FB.  My blog needs more attention than that. I hope to do that now.

Every year I show you what my brother-in-law got me for Christmas.  This year is no different! This year he gave me this Barbie!

Repo Enchanted Evening Barbie!

Promo Photos
There are two different dolls. One is a brunette and one is a blonde.
1996 Enchanted Evening Collector Edition Barbie Special Edition.

1960 Fashion and Doll Reproduction of Enchanted Evening Barbie 

“Stars sparkle overhead. And there’s magic in the air. It’s the most exciting evening Barbie can remember. The year is 1960 and, and Barbie wears One of the most popular vintage fashions, Enchanted Evening. In her white fury stole, exquisite ice pink satin gown and opera length gloves, She is the height of early 60s elegance. This collector edition, which reproduces the ensemble #983 Is a second chance to start a Barbie doll collection of your own For a special person in your life. Because you’re never too old for Barbie!” From the back of the box.

My doll wasn't in a great box but she is a nice doll!

back of box
Closeup!

I am not sure if I will play with this doll, display it, or keep her in the box!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

No comments: