Sunday, November 29, 2020

An Unusually Warm Day For Fall 2.0 part 2!

 Hey Gang!

Sug and Shiori sit and talk about school,movies and music.

Sug: I like BTS's music but they seem kinda feminine! You know...lipstick and stuff.
Just then Sug's cosin Jung walks up. Jung: Hey Sug!
Jung: I was on my way to the library.  I have a project I need to work on!

Sug: Oh, OK!  Will you be back in time for dinner? If not I'll let my mom know. By the way, this is Shiori.  She in my class at school.
Jung: Hi!  I think I have seen you at school and the library too! He puts on his glasses to see better.
Jung: Darn! I think I forgot my books I needed to return!
Jung: Yup, they are not here. I need my card too! I am going to have to head back.
Jung heads back home for the stuff he needs for the library.
Along comes Ossie. He is in the same classes and Shiori.
Ossie: Hey Shiori! Hey Sug!
Shiori did you finish you project for English?  I am still working on mine.
Shiori: Yes, I finished last week.
Ossie: I guess I better get to the library then!
Shiori: See you later!
As Ossie walked away, Luna and Peter walked up!
Shiori: Luna and Peter, I am surprised to see you two.
Peter: We just finished our project and were headed to the Ice Creamery!
Shiori notice that they were holding hands!  They let them go.
Peter: It is a treat for working so hard.  They Ice Creamery will have reduced hours after today.
They head out and Sug's Mom Suzie walks up.
Sug: Hey Mom!
Hi, Miss Suzie!
Suzie: Hello you two! Sug, have you finished your homework and chores? 
Sug: Yes, and I vacuumed too!

Suzie: You are the best son! 
Sug: Jung cleaned the kitchen! You can go home and rest.
Suzie: Then, I will take a little nap!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

2 comments:

The grandmommy said...

I like your story and characters.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment The grandmommy! It is my gold to do more dioramas!