Sunday, February 21, 2021

Pegasus Dolls

Hey Gang!


I have had a few of the dolls from the Mattel Pegasus line in my collection
for a long time!  I think I purchased them new in the box but I did also find
them in thrift stores. Can I say that I really miss shopping at thrift stores!

Anyway I have three of the issued dolls and their animals.  I don't really remember
when I purchased them and will have to use posts a my reference!

First up is Rayla! 

Mattel Promo photo

I have a picture of her dress on Janay in 2011, so I must have had her for at least
that long!
I also have her pictured with AA Diva Barbie also from 2011.
Sienna and Sierra!
She is on a Belly Button body but I plan to move her to a SIS Trichelle body.


Next up is Prince Aidan

Mattel Promo photo



Sadly, poor Aidan has had to share his articulated body with many other male dolls! I'll let you know when I post dolls that share the body.

Finally is AA Prince Aidan



Mattel Promo photo
I have two dolls one was new and one was a thrift store purchase. So I have one on his own body as Trindon....


 but have a also used his body for my Terrence, the old Steven/Antonio headsculpt.

OK, Thank For Looking!

No comments: