Monday, June 1, 2020

Dollar Store Ken Doll Outfits!

Hey Gang!

Durning Disney Month I found these items but they weren't Disney!  I posted
them on Facebook and I am reposting them here! You couldn't be finding them
for a dollar!


Golf set!
Referee set!
Warden in the referee set!
Wade in the golf set!
Warden:  OK, chiclets let’s line up!

Phoebe: WOW! He has great legs for an old guy!
Kids: Stop pushing! Move over!
Warden:  Today we will practice kicking!
Wade:  It looks like it is going to be a great day!

I love golf! You are out in the fresh air, walking around, hearing the birds!
Who could ask for more!

1 comment:

D7ana said...

Neat! I haven't found any Mattel fashions at the Dollar Tree stores I've been to. Shrug. Maybe once the restrictions are down? I dunno. Thanks for sharing though. ;-)