Friday, December 7, 2018

Men Need Tools! Fugal Finds

Hey Gang!

As you might know, Harold is our local handyman!  To do that job, he
needs tools!

Frugal Dolly Finds!

You might have seen Harold and Apenimon have wooden tool boxes!

 
Note the light and dark tool boxes!
The dark tool box is from Micheal's!  It comes with the tools you see below.
The second is the maple color wood is from AC Moore's and 
comes with the tools seen with it!


Here is Harold with one!

Is this enough tools for Harold are Handyman contractor?  Noooo!
So what else can be added?

It you are out and about Christmas shopping look for these two gift card holders
shaped as Truck Saddle Tool Boxes.
From Home Depot


Our Generations tools!

And while the the hammer and paint brush are not in scale, everything else is!
Don't for get the Dollar Tree dollar store!
As a handyman/contractor you might have to will need to block off traffic and
walkways!  So you will need these to make the job easy!
Caution Signs and Caution Cones!
 I will remove this word on the cones with nail polish remover.
I have already removed the thumbs up from the bottom of the signs.  I wish I had
left the caution triangle.  Oh well!  A few more odd and end and he will be ready
for any job.  Harold has been pestering me for a truck.

OK, Thanks For Looking!


14 comments:

Brenova said...

Wow! I’ve been looking for tiny tools. I’ll have to look for these. Thanks so much!!!

Jeanie said...

I better not let Joe see this...

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Brenova and Jeanie!

Brenova, Micheal's and AC Moore's have the wooden tool kits all the time. The metal truck saddle is only available as a gift cardholder during the holidays at Home Depot and Lowe's.
The cones and sign normally show us at the beginning of the school season in the stationary aisle at the Dollar Tree.

Jeanie! Don't let him look! ;)

Muff said...

All of those are so cool. You have the neatest stuff.

Ms. Leo said...

Thank for your comment Muff! But I don't have anything made by me! Any suggestions?

D7ana said...

Thanks for sharing! Our guys - and some gals - need tools ;-)

The grandmommy said...

Cool! Don't for the Clue game pieces. There are wrenches and other things depending on the theme.

AG Lanc said...

Thanks for sharing! The truck saddle boxes are the cutest

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments D7ana, The grandmommy and AG Lanc!

D7ana thanks for that! I sometimes forget about the gals too!

The grandmommy, I have never had the game Clue some I am not familar with their pieces. I will check it out! I am always on the hunt.

AG Lanc, I just love the truck saddles. I need to find out how well in fits into the Barbie truck!

Phyllis said...

Those tools are really awesome!!!! I want some too! or should I say some of my guys and gals want them.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Phyllis, You should be able to get good price for the wooden toolbox after Christmas.

Unknown said...

This is so awesome! You’re very creative :) I must know what name/brand the two Native American men are too

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Unknown! Would love to know who you are and what you collect! The Navtive American men are old GI Joe heads on Action Man bodies. The neck knobs are similar, so with a little heat from a blow dryer, you can change them. Hope that helps!