Friday, September 7, 2018

Doll Of The Month!--Walking On The Wild Side!

Hey Gang!

Just to make sure as many dolls as possible get seen I decided to do a
Doll Of The Month post!  I attempt to do a few quick post of the doll as
a follow up in that month along with my other dollie post!

This month we are taking a walk on the wild side with Weredith!
Here she is!  I normal exclude Monster High from my collection but a made
a few exceptions.
 So cute! 
She is not sold separately but as part of two sets!
 With Clawdia and Barker or with...

Pawla and Packlyn!  I am a sucker for Packlyn too!

 She has one fang longer than the other! Aahhh!
 She comes with tee and diaper painted on and a bottle!
 She has a bushy tail too!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

3 comments:

CosmicOutlaw said...

So cute! I love her little fangs! I, too, tend not to collect MH, but sometimes there are just exceptions to the rule!

Jeanie said...

I want that bunkbed set. You can keep the dolls! Not a fan of them, but I do love their stuff!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Erin O and Jeanie!

Erin, she is so I think I can make 0.2% of my collection other dolls!

Jeanie, The bunk bed is nice but there are a lot better bunk beds out there!