Thursday, August 16, 2018

Girl Fashionista Girls

Hey Gang!

I purchased these two a while back but haven't shown them on my blog.  So here
we go!  I know many others have posted her so bear with me and my reviews.

First up is Cheerful Check.  

Picture from Mattel 
When I first saw her, I loved her hair and the fact that she at least had straight arms.  
I knew I wanted to add her to my collection. 

I thought the shirt dress was darling and it was something that I would wear if it came 
in my size.  She is a petite doll with high heel feet. She wears red shoes. 


I thought she would make a nice teen.  Her make-up is kinda of natural and she 
would easily fit as a teen.  

Most of my Fashionista doll I have rebodied. The fact 
that Fashionista dolls don't come with at least click knees is surprising... but oh well!
 I have thought about putting her on a Fashion Fever troll body which is about the
same size. 

Warning Nude Doll Ahead!

She would still be able to wear her dress but the knee on this body bend. It would allow her to sit at the school desk. What do you think?
 The bodies nude for a comparison.  The body on rthe right has bend/click knees.
 Both have high heel feet
 WOW, I'm still short but can bend my knees.  I am not quite poseable yet but soon!
OK, I'm heading out! See you later!

Next up is Tebby Bear Flair.

I have heard some question as to whether she is Asia or not.  Have you heard that
too? Do you think she is?


She does have a pale skin tone,  brown eyes and black hair like of many of the Lea dolls.

Here teddy bear top is super cute!

Her gold skirt is made better than a lot of metallic/leather-look clothing. I am still
afraid it will start to peel after a few years like many other clothing like this.

She also comes with high-heel boots

I have place on on a purple top made to move body.
 In a pose!

So how come Mattel has only done one made to move doll with the pale skin tone?
The purple to is selling for crazy prices if you are looking to purchase on.

OK, Thanks For Looking! 





4 comments:

Jeanie said...

DEfinitely trade up to the body with knees that bend! I do think Teddy Bear Flair looks Asian and I love her shirt. I keep picking her up and putting her back on the shelf. (Not a fan of the legs that can't bend or the skirt.)

Anonymous said...

Cheerful Check's hair is so adorable. I also like her dress! I think Teddy Bear Flair could be the daughter of a Japanese mom and an Italian or a Spanish dad :-). Her top is lovely. She looks great on the new body.
The purple to MTM's prices are crazy indeed! I wonder if people actually are willing to pay that much for them!

Phyllis said...

Both very nice purchases! I really love the Cheerful In Check doll. She has a very cute face and I adore her hair style! She looks good on the click knee body, which is a slight step above the stiff body -- until you can come up with a yellow top MTM body ;-) I also really like Teddy Bear Flair too, but I do not think she is Asian. She looks more French to me! She does look great on the Purple Top MTM body. If you keep your eyes peeled on Amazon, you can now find both Purple Top and Yellow top listed at between $15 to $22 USD (much better than before!) I snatched up a few of each to keep in my stash! You do have to be quick, though, as the scalpers are watching for them as you will see them listed by certain sellers a few days after they are listed on Amazon Direct for at least twice the money!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Jeanie, Millicent and Phyllis!

Jeanie and Phyllis!, I will keep my eyes open on Amazon! I only wish they took PayPal!

Millicent, If they list them, someone must be paying those crazy prices!