Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Disney Month!

Hey Gang! Update!


I wanted to make my next 30 days a review of my Disney dolls and
some thoughts on Disney.

First, I will share with you my latest purchase, Beauty and the Beast
Bell Emma Watson doll I purchased at Walmart for 8.88! I have heard
from some that they are more but I was glad to get mine for that price

Pictures courtesy of Disney
Promo in box photos

Not a bad likeness and much better and cheaper than Disney Store doll! I linked
a comparison photo for your review!
Closeup 

Doll in outfit!
I believe the Disney Store doll is articulated at $35.
As you might have guessed, I got her home and rebodied her! But I will show
you her old body too.

I found a MTM purple top at Jomar's for 8.00 and had it waiting for a head. I thought
is was not a bad complexion match but that is just my opinion.

 As you can see her feet are bigger than MTM doll and most Barbie dolls.
 Here they are showing their feet.
 I put here in her original outfit so you can see the MTM in the outfit.  I does close
so well in the back.
 The shoes are swimming on her feet.
The original body is like a cross between a Star doll body and the short Fashion
Fever body with a petite Barbie waist.
I think Emma Watson looks like Twiggy! Especially since she has grown up!
Twiggy
 Emma
So I put her in something 60's inspired.
I think I'll call her Celine
 Here she is with my other Bell dolls!
I just wanted to add a few photos from Facebook!



OK, Thanks For Looking!

5 comments:

RoxanneRoxanne said...

Celine is very pretty! Her head looks great on the new body!

Phyllis said...

I got this Belle too and I also rebodied her on the Purple Top MTM body. I am glad I stocked up on that body whenever I saw them on sale because it appears Mattel is no longer selling her and she is getting harder to find at a reasonable price!

I think this version is a very nice likeness of Emma and she is softer and prettier than the Disney store version, however, I did get that one too. I have seen some repaints of the Disney store version that are really nice though! I got mine in the set with Gaston.

Jaye's Doll Space said...

Looking forward to all the Disney characters.

Georgia Girl said...

Celine looks great on her new body and it is a great match!

I love your new look on your blog!!👍🏾

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments RoxanneRoxanne, Phyllis, Jaye and Georgia Girl! Sorry for replying so late! I just notice this in my preps for next month.

RoxanneRoxanne and Georgia Girl, I really like her on this new body! I will have to take more photos of her!

Phyllis, yeah, I didn't like the Disney doll and I have seen the repaints and did like those! I'm just lazy, I am not at the point of doing repaints myself and farming it out doesn't work for me right now.

Jaye, I will be featuring more dolls in May this months.