Thursday, April 7, 2016

New Action Figure At Toys R Us!

Hey Gang!

I wanted to share with you and action figure that I just found at Toys R Us.
I have taken this pictures and posted to my blog with my new tablet!
It takes better pictures than my old table.  I might not need to carry
my camera with me everywhere!

So here he is!  He is the Blue Box Duck Hunter.  He is an excellent find!

Here is a close up on his face!  He comes with some great accessories too.
Ducks he caught!
and decoy ducks.
He has a great dog friend hunting dog!
A rifle. 
A real and an action figure size duck call and binocular.
Now guess how much?
Can you believe it!
So I bought him!  I'll post pictures out of the box later!
Speaking of the box, they make more action figures but I only saw this one there.
Here are pictures of the others listed on the box.
Mine!
Deer Hunter!
Bear Hunter!
Fisherman!
Turkey Hunter!


I suggest you get yourself out to TRU! By the way, I found this video review
of him too! So I will make this a video of the month too.



OK, Thanks, For Looking!

11 comments:

Farrah said...

Great find, congrats! He looks like he comes out with a lot of accessories. I have never heard of him before, but I will keep my eyes peeled the next time I'm in TRU :) Congrats on the new tablet as well! Mine just fell and shattered last week so I am in major tablet withdrawl!

Phyllis said...

Ms. Leo, that is a really good price for the Duck Hunter. He is on Amazon for $22. The others sell for $17.99 on Amazon. I got 4 of them in October. In addition to the Duck Hunter, I also got the Fisherman, the Deer Hunter and the Bear Hunter. The Bear Hunter has gloved hands. I did manage to pull his gloved hands off, but it wasn't easy. I had to do a little bit a modification to get other hands to fit. They all come with booted feet. They come off more easily that the hands and I made some modifications to some feet posts I had to let him have bare feet. I can also do that with the other guys, but I like their boots well enough that I will only do that if the scene requires it. Overall, they are pretty good guys!

Muff said...

That's a cool figure! It seems about $5 more than World Peacekeepers, but I haven't seen that line in ages.

jSarie said...

Wow, that's an interesting set! Thanks for sharing it - I may have to find it and paint the dog to match my Pointer!

Lisa Neault said...

thank you for sharing- I would love to have these- especially the fisherman and the deer hunter!

Male Doll World said...

Thanks for the info.

Shasarignis said...

Great doll !

april_n_paris said...

Great find!

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: fabulous action figures. I had not seen before.. We keep in touch

D7ana said...

Congrats on such a neat figure! Thanks for sharing, too.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Farrah, Phyllis, Muff, jSarie, Lisa, Male Doll World, Shasarignis, April, Marta and D7ana!

Farrah,I have replaced my tablet 4 times. This one is different from the others. I feel your withdrawal pain! This is the first time I have seen this line too!

Phyllis, thanks for all your information! I would love to see pictures of what you have done!

Muff, not quite as nice as World Peacekeepers but nice!

jSarie, you will have to post pictures of the real dog too!

Lisa, Male Doll World, Shasarignis, April, Marta and D7ana, I'm always happy to share new doll thing with my doll collecting family! All of you are my family!