Hey Gang!
I found these outfits at the Dollar Tree! I don't know if there are others; these were the only four, and I purchased three. I thought these outfits might be too small for Barbie, especially the fireman's outfit, but they aren't. The packaging is smaller, with the pant leg folded over.
I purchased these three.Let's take a look at them!
This one is a doctors/nurse outfit. Most doctors/nurses don't work in satin!
I thought it would make great P.J.'s. Here is Trisha, who just woke up and is in search of coffee!
This one is a chef's outfit. I purchased it because the top looked big enough for a guy.
Lastly, there is this white top and overalls. The overalls have printed detailing.
Our model today is Naira. The issue with this outfit is that it is made for a doll whose head pops off. You can't get the crossed straps over the head or the neck. I will have to remove the straps in the back and add snaps.Here are the accessories that came with the outfits. The shoes can be used for most Barbies. They are tan and black.
The stethoscope, shovel, spatula, and pan can fit in with other doll accessories you already own.









No comments:
Post a Comment