Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Off The Table And Out To Play!

Hey Gang,

So these dolls  never really went to the project table.  They were worked on
right away.  I not sure of how I feel about them but here they are!

I don't believe that Mattel will to petite articulated bodies but until they do
I thought I might want my petite fashionista to have an articulated  body.


 Now she is a little shorter than Skipper but she has an articulated body now.
I used the body from the darkest Creatable World doll. 
She doesn't have breast and as you can see her neck is a little shorten that the petite 
doll so she stands shorter. Her feet are bigger/wider too!  So I am not sure if she will 
stay on this body but here she is for now!
I thought I would just sell the head  and wig but then I got and idea! 

You always need another boy!  And his head is a little large for the body but
here he is too!

My second Team Stacie Boy is off the project table and out to play too. He
doesn't have a name.  I am taking suggestions.

After
Before-
My Stacie boy rebodied
As you can see, I have changed the color and shape of his hair. 
 I have add hair the black paint to give it some texture!


His eyes are black removed the cat like point at the corners of the eyes.

I removed his smile and have redressed him!
And given him some specks!


Since it is black History Month, he want to read to you  a few inventors from
the list of Black Inventors And Their Inventions! If you can't read it, try the link!

OK, Thanks For Looking!


5 comments:

Jeanie said...

I want those CW dolls so bad I can taste it! Children with working knees and elbows

nykole said...

What awesome transformations...luv it :-D

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Jeanie! I got what I guess is the basic doll at Target for 12.99 It was a doll with tee, shorts and wig. No shoes. I had shoes that fit the doll. The feet on these dolls are larger than Skipper, and petite Barbie. But like you said "articulation". With the limited number of articulated complexion in regular dolls, this line is a find!

Georgia Girl said...

Very nice rebodies! I am trying to stay away from the CW dolls, but they are so stinking adorable!!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Linda and Georgia Girl!

Linda, welcome to my blog! I am not sure that I like the flat chested look for this doll! She may go back to her old body. I love the way the Stacie boy turned out and he now needs a family.

Georgia Girl, Now that I have the doll, I am not sure if I want to use it the way that I did. I will play around with a few other doll heads on the body and see what I think. I do like the outfits for the dolls and will play with them too!