Saturday, January 22, 2022

Jin and Joycelyn!

 Hey Gang! 

Jin and Joycelyn are becoming fast friend!  They like a lot of the same books, movies, art and activities!

There might be some chemistry too but they aren't acting on it.  They are walking home together.

Joycelyn: So my sister just texted me about this exhibit in New York.  She wants to take the train up there to see it!
Jin: Your sister always keeps up with the coolest things!
Joycelyn: Do you want to go with us?

Jin: Do you think that she would mind?

Joycelyn: No! She likes you!


Jin: OK! I'll have to check with work. If I'm off, yes! The keep walking!

I have all of the BTS dolls but have only broken out two of them...Suga and Jung Kook. Now Jin comes out to play. I wanted to give them fashions that look more like what they might wear. I had to dig through my clothes to find this outfit for him and her. I don't even remember when and where I got the orange pleather bag.

OK, Thanks For Looking!



4 comments:

Sandi Magle said...

For a second I thought this was my post...lol, I use that background, grass and same bench occasionally for photos. And, I have similar dolls! Cute post...and yes, they look perfect for each other!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment Sandi! The both dolls look kinda interesting and I want to show that in their stories. I think a of us purchase those My Life backdrops when they were $2.00 at Walmart! I wish I had got more! The bench was sold as a picture frame holder at a discount store. I purchase a few of them! The bench and the arm were different colors brown with beige and beige with brown. Sometimes I show them as I got them and sometimes I switch them to make them a solid color.

D7ana said...

Congratulations on having all the BTS guys. I just have J-Hope and Jimin out so far. Thanks for sharing!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment D7ana! I am just starting to get into their music and I'm hooked!