Monday, January 21, 2019

I Just Love Good Service!

Hey Gang!


I don't know if I have ever told you but I worked part time Customer Service
for seven years for a major retailer.  This retailer stressed customer serve to their
employees! Did everyone do this? I hope so but probably not.  I like to feel I
gave good customer service while there! It made me know good customer
serve when I see it and when I get it!

So you have seen my AA Stacie doll!  What you don't know is that I have started
ordering from Target.com and pick items that I want up in the store!  I do this
because #1 I know that what I want will be there when I get to the store.  Also #2
if they don't have it, I don't have to go to the store!  Do I look around while there?
Yes and I check to see if there are others of the items I want to make sure
I have the best in the store.  I did this when I purchased the Monster
High Weredith!

When I saw that the AA Stacie was available online, I went to the site
and order her for pick-up in two hours.  Plenty of time for me to walk over
(I can walk to my nearest Target) and pick her up! The site said that
there were two in the store!  So I ordered her and paid for her and was just
waiting for my ready to pick up email to come through!  A few seconds
later I got an email saying that there weren't any left!  Well that was a
bummer!  They said I could pick up from another store or I could
have it mailed to me for free!  Well...I choose mailed to me for free!
When I tried to change my order to reflex this the system wouldn't
let me do it! Double bummer!

So I went to "contact us" to get a phone number to call but saw that they had
Live Chat!  I have always had a good experience with Live Chat on other
sites so I went to Live Chat page!  If you have never done live chat, it isn't
fast like talking on the phone but I don't find that I am waiting 20 minutes
or more on hold.

I explained the situation and that I could do it on my end!  They took over!
They processed my order and had it shipped to me for free in two days and
gave me a five dollar e-gift card for my inconvenience that I could use
online or in the store! It did arrive at the
appointed time though I had my doubts! They use a USPS 4201 number
which I had not seen before.

Well that is what I call good service!  Try getting that from the Post Office!

I use my e-gift card to purchase another day in the store when they restocked!
There were several when I was there!

 As I thought, my doll's lips were over painted! I saw three different version of the face
in the store!

One with better lips!  Over painted to but in a way that I liked!  A more Stacie lip
type lip paint in a salmon color and bigger Stacie type eyes.
She also had more baby hair that any of the other dolls!

 One with a slightly wider face.  I don't know if you can tell from this picture
This one with darker lip color that the others.  I don't know if it shows in the picture.

Here is what I chose! Suprise! More baby hair! I guess it is go big to go home!
The first and my second purchase!

Now I can see why some said my doll had a strange face!  Compared the the new
one the eyes look a little crossed. As I turn her into a him, I think I will repaint the
eyes to solve the eye thing!

I plan to give the twins Robing and Lark the dresses that come with the dolls!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Wow, I was surprised to see the differences!

Barb the Evil Genius said...

It's amazing to see the differences between these dolls. Mattel doesn't get quality control, do they?

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Phyllis and Barb!

Phyllis, Yeah! I notice this more and more! You have to look through all the dolls in the store and make your choice.

Barb, Many people love the difference in the faces and purchase multiples for just that reason. Some version are just off! They are obvious mistakes that weren't picked up! I wonder will some of these face become collectible?