Sunday, September 13, 2026

Finding An Articulated Body For Addison Rae!

Hey Gang!

Last time I talked to you about buying Addison Rae, I said I needed to find her an articulated body.

Well, I did! Barbie Besties.

Preparing for the swap. Addison Rae: It would be nice to do more poses!
Ms. Leo: I think this body will work!
Addison Rae: Thanks for volunteering!
Bestie: Volunteering for What?
I didn't notice when I purchased the Besties doll that there was a problem with the phone.
I think I look great now! This outfit looks like something I would totally wear!
I can still wear all the outfits I came with!
Even the shoes!

OK, Thanks For Looking!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

I pick up articulated dolls at clearance and thrift stores and if I don't care for their noggins, they go into the Body Bin!

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment, Jeanie! I have a box of donor bodies, too. Most of them are thin bodies, and sometimes I want a curvy one. The real box is the one with unwanted, non-articulated bodies! That is the box!