Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Walmart.com Sales!

Hey Gang!

Don't just pick a doll in the store without checking Walmart.com!  Sometimes
you can get a better deal than the in-store price.  You can still arrange to pick
it up in the store.  The same item you are seeing there but at the Walmart.com
price.

I was in the store and saw Wild Hearts Crew Cori Cruize Doll with Style
Accessories. 

She was listed at $14.97. She was at Walmart.com for $9.97.
That's a $5.00 difference! So I looked through the dolls in the store. I  hid the
one I wanted, in an area of toys that I thought wouldn't be checked, you can always
switch at the checkout for a version you like better, and place my order and selected
pickup at the store for free shipping!  I got my doll for the Walmart.com price plus
tax. I am just waiting for my email to pick her up tomorrow.  I'll post pictures soon.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

3 comments:

nykole said...

Awesome tip...thx so much*.*

Willena said...

Great shopping

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Nykole, and Willena! I hope you are able to find her at a great price.