Saturday, June 22, 2019

I Had A Great Time At The Dolly Meet Up!

Hey Gang! 

I had a great time at the Dolly Meet Up! I met Lee,Shereese and Teri! It was at
Cuba Libre! The food was great too!With me I took my dolls KiKi and Margo!
 Photo Time!

I think this guy is Captain America Chis Evans!

 Great Shoes Lee got from vendor!
 Cute items from Etsy!



 Teri and her dolls!
 Margo and Jeanette taking style!

 KiKI joins in on the discussion!
 Me and the girls!
Leo Margo Jeanette and KiKi
Lee showing shoes!

 IT Male!
 Shereese and Janey!
 More dolls that Lee brought!



OK, Thanks For Looking!

9 comments:

monstercrafts said...

Hi! I'm glad that you had such a great time at the meet up. I'd love to attend one soon.
Take care.

Presto said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the miniatures you found!

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

It appears that you ladies had a doll-lightful time.

dbg

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments monstercrafts, Presto and dbg of BDE!

monstercafts, Where are you located? We would love to have you!

Presto, We did have fun! The minis belong to Lee!

dbg of BDE, We did! I love the pun! It might make a great name!

monstercrafts said...

Ms. Leo, I live in Spain. I live in a small town, so there aren't many events here.

Elena said...

beautiful dolls :)
Greetings

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for you comments monstercrafts and Elena!

monstercrafts, you have to create your own fun or events!

Elena, thanks!

D7ana said...

Glad to read you had fun! Thanks for sharing these photos! I love seeing the variety of dolls you all own. Nice you had space to display your dolls and accessories: I would not have thought there would be space for them.

april_n_paris said...

Oh wow, that looks like so much fun!!! That's quite a party you and the dollies had!